It’s time now to register for your free badge below.
Whether you plan to attend the face-to-face event or simply wish to learn from our online educational sessions, this will ONLY be available to pre-registrants. Be sure to unlock your access with a simple registration here.
To request a visa letter, pre-book sessions, or review your exhibitor, ingredient and educational session recommendations, simply log back into your registration using the email address and password you set up when you first registered.
Click on the question to reveal the answer
- Do I need to pre-register online to attend the show?
- FREE online regisration is open now and provides the opportunity to pre-book your participation in limited availability sessions at the show. We encourage you to pre-register online before attending the show so to avoid the 400 Baht entry fee on the day. Online registrations remain open till 23:59 GMT+7 on 31 October 2020.
- How long will it take to complete online registration?
- Depending on the quality of your Internet connection, the registration process should take only a few minutes to complete 6 simple steps.
- Are group registrations possible?
- Each registration is for one person and to be completed by yourself with a unique e-mail address to you. Once your registration is complete you can then invite other colleagues within the system to complete their unique registration.
- Is it possible to edit a completed or partially completed registration?
- Yes. Using the e-mail address you started the registration with, you will be able to access your personal registration and amend the answers provided.
- Can visitors register on the day at the event?
- Yes. Visitor registrations are possible at the venue upon arrival, for a 400 Baht fee per person. Avoid cost and queues by completion your online registration here today.
- Do I need to print my badge?
- We recommend all visitors to print their PDF badges before arriving at the venue to avoid unnecessary queues. However, a badge printing service is available onsite if you forget or can't print yours.
- If I can no longer make the exhibition, can I give my colleague my badge?
- Your badge is non-transferable. If you cannot make the exhibition, and your colleague will go in your place, they must register for their own badge.
- How can I receive updates ahead of the show?
- Make sure you use your best email during registration and we'll take care of the rest! You'll receive periodic email updates about the show and the industry to help you organise your visit and plan your business objectives at in-cosmetics Asia.
- Do I need a visa to enter Thailand?
- Thailand has recently changed its Visa policy on entry for many countries. We advise you to check whether you require a Visa or not on official websites, such as the Thai Embassy. For any visitor requiring a VISA letter, this can be requested upon completion of this online registration form free of charge.
- Can I enter the COSMEX show with my in-cosmetics Asia badge?
- By registering for in-cosmetics Asia you automatically gain access to the COSMEX show with the same badge. The COSMEX show will complement your experience as ASEAN’s only exhibition on manufacturing technologies, machinery, packaging & ODM/OEM Services for cosmetics, personal care & dietary supplement products. Find out more about COSMEX here
- What measures are in place to ensure the health and safety of visitors?
- Will there be refreshments available to buy at the show?
- Yes. You can buy refreshments from the canteen, coffee shops, restaurant and further pop up shops inside the exhibition hall.
- Do I need to book in advance to attend a Technical Seminar or Marketing Trends presentation?
- No, the Technical Seminar and Marketing Trends sessions require no pre-booking for attendance. We simply recommend you arrive at the relevant theatre 10 mins before the session start time in order for all attendees to queue and be seated.
- Do I need to book in advance to participate in a Formulation Lab session?
- Due to health and safety measures, there will be no Formulation Lab at the event this year. A range of virtual formulation demonstrations will be offered as alternative digital learning for all R&D professionals. Session hosts will vet the viewing audience as normal, therefore applications are compulsory and can only be completed within the Session tab upon completion of your online registration form.
- Do I need to book in advance to participate in an R&D Tour?
- Yes, there is limited availability for each tour and it's exclusive to R&D professionals working for cosmetic or contract manufacturers. An application to participate is required and you can complete yours at the last stage of your registration for the show.
- How do I know who is exhibiting this year?
- Our exhibitor directory is constantly updated, offering you an up-to-datelist of all the exhibiting ingredient suppliers you can meet at the show this year. Access the list of exhibitors here.
- Can I attend the show for more than one day?
- Yes, once you finish registering to attend in-cosmetics Asia 2020 you'll receive a printable PDF badge that will give you free access to the 3 days of event, including free entry to COSMEX.
- Can I arrive at anytime?
- You can enter, leave and revisit anytime within the opening hours of the show:
3 November 2020 10:00 - 18:00
4 November 2020 10:00 - 18:00
5 November 2020 10:00 - 17:00
This applies to both in-cosmetics Asia and COSMEX halls.
- What are my Exhibitor, Product and Educational Session recommendations?
- Together with your PDF badge, you will receive a recommendations page, listing the exhibitors, products and educational sessions that match your interests based on product categories you select throughout the registration form. Please take your time to provide accurate answers resulting in better quality recommendations personalised to you.
- Do I have to speak English in order to attend the show?
- This is not a compulsory requirement, with our international exhibitors speaking many different languages. All show content is, however, delivered in English language, including all sessions and presentations, printed materials, show announcements, signage etc.
- For all registration queries, please contact:
- If you have any queries regarding your registration please email: [email protected]
- For all other event enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 82712121